The Purge Pro is a geothermal purging system designed specifically for residential applications. The Purge Pro provides the installer the ability to flush and purge debris and air from geothermal systems to ensure optimal operation. It can be easily mounted to a two wheel cart for ultimate maneuverability. The two horse power motor provides all the pumping power needed to purge most residential and small commercial systems - and conveniently operates from 120V. A cone shaped screen filter provides water filtration and air dispersion. Quick connect hoses promote simple set up and operation.
View this item in our catalog or contact us if you would like a more information on the Purge Pro.
The Purge Pro is the simplest and most effective residential purging system available. The 1" quick connect hoses easily connect to a flow center or purge port. A wire dispersion screen disperses all flow, releasing air in system to atmosphere as it returns to the tank. Any existing debris in system is also trapped in the cone-shaped filter and removed from system. The Purge Pro can also be used to introduce antifreeze ( Glycol ) and Geo-Loop Conditioner to the system.
- DPST 30 Amp Switch in water tight box and cover
- Full flow ball valves
- Fill and Gravity drain valve
- HDPE tank - all joints heat fused
- Quick connect couplings - hoses and conections
- Water and Air dispersion
- Mounted on a ¼" Steel Frame
- 69 GPM @ 80 FT of Head
- Power drain valve
- Two Horse Power Motor - 120v
- Large screen to filter all flow with minimum pressure loss
- Unit can be mounted on a cart of your choice (cart not supplied)